Mazda Auto Repair in Glenview
If you’ve been looking for a top-notch auto repair shop to work on your Mazda in the Glenview area, our auto mechanics at CARS of America, Inc. would like to invite you in. At CARS of America, Inc., we service Mazdas like nobody else. Nothing would make us happier than for you to bring your Mazda into CARS of America, Inc. for servicing.
What is it about Mazdas that makes them so much fun to drive? Does it start with the “Zoom Zoom” commercial? It does seem that the Mazda has its finger on the pulse of what constitutes fun as well as luxury. Mazda’s sporty cars are just so enjoyable to drive. And as practical as Mazdas are, they still need regular maintenance like any other car. If you’re in the Glenview area, that’s where CARS of America, Inc. comes in.
MAzda MODELS SERVICED -
- Mazda3 and Mazda6
- Mazda CX-5, Mazda CX-30, Mazda CX- 9, Mazda CX- 7, and Mazda CX-3
- Mazda MX-5 and Mazda MX-5 Miata RF
- Mazda RX-7 and Mazda RX-8
- Mazda B Series
- Mazda Biante
- Mazda Verisa
- Mazda BT-50 and many more
Mazda REPAIR & MAINTENANCE SERVICE AVAILABLE IN GLENVIEW ILLINOIS AND SURROUNDING AREAS
- Automotive Maintenance Service Including Oil Changes, Belts, Cary Battery Replacement, Wiper Blades, Headlights, Taillights, and Brake Lights,
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics, Engine Repair, and Transmission Repair
- Mazda Brake Repair & ABS Brake Repair & Replacement
- Tire Repair, Tire Balancing, Tire Sales, Tire Rotation, and Wheel Alignment
- Heating & Air Conditioning as well as Electrical Repairs
- Emissions Repair & Exhaust System Repair
- Shocks & Struts inspection, repair, and replacement
- Paintless Dent Repair & Auto Detailing & Auto Glass Repair
Why trust the auto repair technicians at CARS of America, Inc. with your Mazda? Many reasons, but here are a few. We have ASE-Certified technicians, with two ASE Master Level Technicians. We have concierge-level vehicle service, along with a transferable Lifetime Repair Warranty and Hybrid Battery Conditioning. Our warranty protects you, so you never pay for the same repair twice, which gives you peace of mind. Also, we give you a 3% rebate on all work toward the next visit, or you can donate to one of four local charities. In addition, we have complimentary loaners, shuttles, pickup, delivery, plus car washes—everything your Mazda needs to run perfectly. And the most important reason is that you and your Mazda deserve great service!
But don’t take our word for it. What do the people in the Glenview area think of CARS of America, Inc.? Here’s a five-star review you might like:
“Service is above and beyond great. Pricing is fair and transparent. They are friendly and courteous. Recently - they did something that blew me away: we had the alternator and battery changed a week ago, and when the car didn't start this morning, we called to schedule service. Brian literally hopped in a car and drove to our house to check the car himself. (By the way, the issue was not their fault). They always remember us when we come by. It feels like a member of your family is caring for your vehicle. I would highly recommend these guys for any service - big or small.” -- Brad K.
Whatever your reason for driving a Mazda, we sincerely hope you’ll make an appointment with us today. We’d love to service your Mazda and get to know you, too. You can find us at 1727 Chestnut Ave, Glenview, IL 60025. Schedule an appointment online for Mazda repair today.