Service and Repair of HUMMER Vehicles
Marketed by GM from 1999 through 2010, Hummer vehicles are no longer being made, but they remain versatile recreational vehicles that combine size, status, and immediate recognition into one huge package. Whoever said that good things come in small packages never took the Hummer into consideration. The civilian version of the military Humvee, Hummers, can be used on or off-road in nearly any environment. Each Hummer is as unique as its owner. A vehicle this individualized needs specialized care and maintenance.
HUMMER MODELS SERVICED -
- Hummer H1
- Hummer H2
- Hummer H2 SUT
- Hummer H3
- Hummer H3T
HUMMER REpair & maintenance service available in glenview
- Maintenance Service Including Oil Changes, Belts, Cary Battery Replacement, Wiper Blades, Headlights, Taillights, and Brake Lights,
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics, Engine Repair, and Transmission Repair
- Brake Repair & ABS Brake Repair & Replacement
- Tire Sales, Tire Rotation, and Wheel Alignment, and Tire Balancing
- Heating & Air Conditioning as well as Electrical Repairs
- Emissions Repair & Exhaust System Repair
- Shocks & Struts
- Paintless Dent Repair & Auto Detailing & Auto Glass Repair
Off-roading can cause a lot of wear and tear on a vehicle—even if that’s what a vehicle like the HUMMER is designed for. Excellent service and routine maintenance will keep your HUMMER reliable through all terrain. At our shop, we offer individualized high-quality service to keep your Hummer in optimum condition. Whether you drive an H1, H2, or H3, we are qualified to meet all of your automobile’s needs. Our expert technicians stand ready to offer nothing less than the best in customer and car care, from major repairs to routine services.
Unlike other shops, we don’t just focus on the vehicle. From the moment you enter our door until you drive away completely satisfied, we strive to offer an excellent customer service experience.
Our certified technicians are always happy to answer any of your questions, and we work hard to get you back on the road (or off-roading) as quickly as possible!
Give yourself and your Hummer the service you deserve—Call our shop or stop on in to schedule an appointment today!