Our pledge to our clients
At CARS of America, we will uphold the following Code of Ethics:
- We will have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- We will treat every customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
- We will treat every client with the utmost respect and will take care to carefully, thoroughly address their automotive questions.
- We will only recommend services and repairs when they are necessary and when we would consider them necessary on our own vehicles. In addition, we will explain which services are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- We will ensure our services and parts are competitively priced.
- We will proactively address all client concerns and will always seek a fair and rapid resolution.
- We will provide a computerized, itemized invoice for parts and services, clearly identifying any used or remanufactured parts.
- We will gladly provide faulty, replaced parts to our clients for inspection when requested.
- We will make every effort to keep customers informed in a timely manner about appointments and the status of their vehicles.
- We will attempt to correct any honest mistake made by another technician without damaging the reputation of that person or their business.