CARS of America | Auto Repair Shop in Glenview, IL
Whether you live or work in Glenview, we’ve been saving motorists time and money on auto repair for nearly 46 years. How do we make car repair easy and affordable for you?
- You can get to work without delay in our courtesy loaner cars.
- You can make informed repair decisions because we educate, we don’t hard sell.
- You can save money because we provide service recommendations based on your real-world driving habits.
- You drive home with peace of mind from our lifetime repair warranty—no gimmicks.
- You earn 3 percent of every invoice toward future repairs or service with our clients rewards program. You can also choose to donate your rewards dollars to charity.
Make an Appointment
Want to know more about CARS? Our clients say it best
The Glenview team cares about you and your car
Brian Blohm, Managing Partner – Operations, started his career with CARS in 1992 and has been with us ever since. Brian is an ASE-Certified Automotive Service Technician and ASE-Certified Service Advisor, who is currently part of an RLO Customer Service Training program. A graduate of Triton College with an associate’s degree in applied sciences, he has continued his training and education. He has completed RLO Shop Management and RLO Time Management courses and is a graduate of the Automotive Training Institute. In his spare time, Brian enjoys working on cars and boating.
Dan Lehman joined the industry in 1999 and came to CARS a year later. He is an ASE-Certified Automotive Service Technician. Dan has a degree in automotive repair from the Universal Technical Institute. When he’s not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Pete Sonzero is an ASE-Master Automotive Service Technician with L1 Advanced Engine Performance Certification who entered the industry in 1979.
He has been with CARS for more than 15 years, having joined our team in 2000. When he’s out of the shop, Pete enjoys coaching his son’s baseball team.
Mick Wingerter began his automotive career in 1974 and joined CARS in 1995. He is an ASE-Master Automotive Service Technician with L1 Advanced Engine Performance Certification. Mick continues his education with ongoing training and enjoys boating, fishing and gardening.
How can we help you? Give CARS of America in Glenview a call at 847-724-6724 or Make an Appointment